- Fairytale retellings
- Fantasy (my favourite genre of all time)
- Mythology retellings
I will not accept:
- Anything religious/political
I accept Advanced Reader Copies (physical copies are the best, but really any format is fine for an ARC), physical copies, and ebooks in the .mobi format for my Kindle. However, I will definitely be more inclined to accept a request if it is an ARC or physical copy.
If I don’t contact you back for the request within 1-2 days, I’m not interested. I will contact you and link you back when I post a review, though, no matter the rating. Here is when you should generally expect a review to be up:
- Physical copy: Once I receive it, the book usually takes me 3-7 days to finish (that might be vague, but it really depends on how interested I am in the novel). After that, a review should be up within 3 days and I will contact you.
- Ebook: These actually take me longer to finish, because in my eyes a physical version is a lot more interesting and it’s easier for me to connect with the story – this is the main reason why I prefer physical copies. However, if you must, it will take me about a week to read (give or take two days) and a review will be up in the usual 3 days.
Please read my reviews so you know what to expect.
I really shouldn’t have to say much here, but my reviews include the typical information (title, author, series, publication date, other novels by the author, etc.), a picture of the cover, the official synopsis, my thoughts/recommendations (an honest review), and rating. This will be posted on my blog, Goodreads, and if the novel is outstanding, my Instagram.
If you would like me to post anywhere else, at a different time, or anything else, please notify me in the beginning.
Please provide the following information:
- Title, author, website if applicable
- Why I should read it/would like it (optional!, but the more effort in your request, the more highly I may think of it)
- Anything else I might need to know
I can be reached at: email@example.com or the contact form below: